Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sometimes I just really wanna go off on people. Get the fuck outta my ear you not helping me. You not helping shit. Niggas just wanna dickride when they see me wit a "rapper". What kinda shit is that. Niggas don't fuck with me like that. Niggas just want the story. Niggas just wanna know they flights coming. Niggas just wanna watch. I can't get no fucking help, but they sholl is down for me though. Fuck that shit man. Teamwork make the dreamwork, but ain't no fucking team. Dev finally got me to realize that. He the ONLY person that's fully stepped up and doing shit towards the goal! I feel like straight cutting boyz out my life right now, but fuck it ima chill. Ima just keep my distance. Tired of fucking being helpless sun. I refuse this shit now. Get out my way if you ain't going my way

No comments:

Post a Comment