Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Have to be the strongest I can be for the sake of my life.

I just figured if i'm alone, I mide as well actually be alone. if you aint riding with me, I mide as well leave the seat empty til someone comes along who wants too. fuck these games. you want other things and people, that's fine.. but don't trap me and go out free. You know what I want to do. But this is what you made it. It is what it is. I was sucked into your games and the importance of my life was led astray. A demon in the form of an angel, what else could have made me lose it like that? made me make so many life threatening bad choices which would only leave me suicidal and with regret? that would make my whole family turn against me? that would make me hate myself in the process? I thank you... but i'm out... I gave you my all and I have nothing... Plus I owe you..lol... thats not a jab though. I'd rather just say this here than text your phone and fall back into the quicksand. I choose life

No comments:

Post a Comment