Thursday, April 18, 2013

All Along

either its when im recording i feel like my true self. or im just feeling way better off alone. Looking forward to having my own house soon. can't wait to live by myself. cant wait for Happy to drop. cant wait to just move on to the next part of my life. where im not so broke all the time lol. i think i might be the only person who truly doesn't care what people think. nor do i need people, except my mom. everybody else likes to have the upper hand and leave you high and dry. but i get high anyway, knamean. and why is everybody so weird. everytime i go in public i see weirdos not enjoying themselves juust taking instagram pics and tweeting. i be smoking everybodies weed tho! they always wanna smoke me out lol. anothr smoker thing is like people have amnesia cus ive blazed mad weed with people so i hate when people act stingy with me that i constantly blaze my shit with no stress. fuck yall. u got cut. why cant i have homies? im alone like evryday. my best friends are acroos town and ones in san antone. another thing, u girls neeed TO STOP ASKING ME ABOUT HANNA. seriously. its fucking weird. losers. plz dont ask about my kid or what that situation is like either. i say what i want about it and lets just leave it at that. im open in my music so whatever you wanna know about me will be all on HAPPY. its kinda like a big catch up of what my life is and has been like for awhile. this ho is gonna be big. i feel like its the best shit i ever done. seriously. fav songs on HAPPY as of now, Lone... and Elephant.... Hooky is honorable for the truth..... but yeah... Lone and Elephant. I seriously been on Fire since like last week. I guess things do happen for a reason, mane.

No comments:

Post a Comment