Monday, April 15, 2013

New - Getting There Produced by Flying Lotus With Lyrics

Alien in Houston
on my flying lotus tip
drunk right in the afternoon smoking tryna float the shit
flow aint making racks but still sailing on my motorship
that type of shit that make u wanna hop up on the boat again
listening to trap music pissed off at everything
never nothing to do
i feel like im the bored king
but still a board member been gone since December
and i heard i was spose to come back in November
another failed mission something to retry again
doing some shady shit that i prolly gotta hide again
disappointed myself letting hoes catch a attitude
bitch should be happy i even put her on this latitude
yall bitches been lame but this part of the game
where my stomach starts to growl
and the nightfall howl like the wolf i am
see me again
drinking at a party smoking weed wit my friends
to being home alone demons settling in
shit they been here for years
i guess its mortgage not rent
time well spent everytime im wasting my time
when i cant never find a reason like im losing my mind
giving up on this shit,
like im fed ex wit grind
and keep tryna tell myself dawg due time
a nigga gone shine
i need money how high
can these fucking xanays get me if i mix it wit lime
arita, senorita spot her spot her like a cheetah
all bitches is really cheaters
so im set right not to need em
shit everybody deceiving just lieng and selling dreams
on social networks the shit aint never what it seems
got yo ass mad like,
who done stole my dreams
when i said i was ashamed it was all a part of me
shit its surgery open heart giving my artery
knee cartilage wit this prayer
just listening to Roy Ayers
i feel alive



No comments:

Post a Comment