Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Just talking

I don't think I want to talk to anybody for awhile. I wanna finish learning piano and guitar. Establish income and claim my spot. Running is never really a grand idea and Ima get my teaching mg certificate before I Leave Houston. I think that's smartest. So everything can wait musically until I get that. Cus like Woody Allen said, I know what it is to starve. At least then ill have a regular job and can do jazz music on the side. I might stay in Texas cus houses are cheap, but I do love Cali. We'll see how it goes. I have this problem with people thinking I need them when I don't and thinking that will get you eternally blacklisted. Hanna hurting me has made me look at everything different so my view and tolerance for women is a little jaded. Can't lie. I might meet some beautiful girl that's cool tho, I always do. Maybe the next time I won't push her away like I did other girls tryna save something that wasn't meant to be. I Love jazz music and Weed. The two go together like peanut jelly haha. Be easy on my twitter and vansolo.com page. It's not what it seems. Captain Bumout signing out peace

No comments:

Post a Comment