Monday, April 15, 2013

just wrote this song about her.

rocky lemme roll
i am out control
i want you so bad
i can not go on
-
that ass make me write a buncha poems about it
dont know if my dick can go without it
u gotta attitude i guess im mad too
difference is i never take that shit out on you
im not ya punching bag  i mean that literally
thinking bout all the crazy shit u did to me
including court dates fucking niggas that i know
if u wanted other  niggas u just shoulda let me go
u keep me hanging on
like its a chance formed
i know its not
cus we get it wrong alot
dont think we can get it right
so im leaving tonight
fuck another fight lets just fuck live life
we spose to be partners not combatters in a fight
looking at each other like
now who got the upper hand
counting rubber bands never using rubbers fam
this that home base
this that love shit
this that that bitch is really all my drugs shit
i fucking hate you and i love you and the same time
so i constradict myself alot in my rhymes
and my twitter
but i know i never show ya picture
just said fuck ya the other day
thats just cause i miss ya
ima deal wit it since i cant deal wit you
pissed off at other niggas tryna get at you
this that slumdog millionaire bum shit
this that weezy beat riding in the trukfit
this that i love you shitx4
stupid bitch


chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment