Thursday, November 26, 2009

I feel like Veeology paved a way for my music lane. So, i'm not gonna deprive myself of that. I do ALOTTA songs for fun that i don't really let people hear cus i just use em to excerise my brain ya'know. Complexities of myself, facing bleak society, broken heartedness (yes, it's a sympton) personal issues, all that kinna shit is really what i'm bout. Alotta shit just don't interest me. I don't care for cars, i'm good with my shitty taurus even tho it's pretty dope to me. I like technology, new inventions, studio equipment, apple products, weed, positivity, moviessssssss, etc. I hate being around people i don't connect with, even tho that leaves me lonely alot now, but fuck it, rather feel comfortable than be with a person that feels they need to talk every second of the time =/. I'm very conversational most of the time, if i let you in that is. but i'm rambling. I'm justa rapper, personals don't matter.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh im too up in the clouds reading this post
    i soooo feel you

    ReplyDelete
  2. tru shit my nigga. just wanna hit ya up let you know you got love in GA and keep doin ya thing. keep them songs comin too need somethin to blaze to

    ReplyDelete
  3. im major happy seeing a houston nigga about something other than just the reggie bullshit.

    ReplyDelete