Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm so ambitious



Alotta shit pisses me off about people around me. Like when i try to tell them wassup for me n they just ignore it, act like its nothing, play it off. Play a new song for someone and they ignore that shit. But yet wanna tell people i'm doing music, and i'm doing good, n shows n such n such. FUCK YALL. I know so many unambitious people and it leads me back to the reason why i don't hang nor care to be friends with any of these people. I never hit people up cus it'll just be that same convo. Fuck that bullshit. I'm not with it at all. I barely hear from my brother now. I never talk to my father. My mom is the only person that truly believes in me and shows interest. Which i appreciate the most. Everybody else just like seeing my downfall, they like when something goes bad, they like when a show isn't poppin, they like when i say/feel like i wanna quit this rap shit. Even my ex, which most might now. I feel so alone, which makes me wanna be alone, and go alone. So i gotta say fuck yall alot to myself to keep me up. I just gotta be all about me. I really see people getting cut out of my life soon. I'm creating my own oppurtunities, so why should i feel forced to make somebody else make it. If they aint doing shit for me. I'm tired of this bullshit. I'm fucking disgruntled right now so i'ma just end this post till i get my thoughts together.

No comments:

Post a Comment