Monday, November 16, 2009

My heart has the muscle effect

Meaning it breaks down to build up even stronger. I love you, and since there's a way for me to feel this way, there's a way out also. It'll start with a flashlight on my road to recovery to find my sun again. Something out there can bring me happiness again. Something waiting for me. Something that wants me to find it. It's prolly been looking for me all along, and i just been running away tirelessly chasing you. But, my feets tired. So, I'ma sit down. Learn whats good for me. Accept whats happened. Stop trying to force things i think or feel i want so badly. It's up to GOD what i get and when i get it. I've been a disobedient son thinking i can set a path in my life without you. I've been a foolish adam. I'm sorry lord, please forgive me. I realize the more you let something affect you, the more it eats away at you. Let it go, Let it breathe, if it walks, Let it leave. My worth isn't about what someone does with another person. That just shows me she was never really my girlfriend in the first place. It hurts because i really thought i had the one, but i'm grateful i'm in a position to move on. Don't know when my lifes gonna end, but my time here isn't over as i'm typing. And there's about a million other princesses looking for a king. So for now, i'ma just chill out. Be cool. Be peaceful. Make music about it. Live again. aaahhhhhh! Breathing Feels GOOOOOOOOOOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment