Saturday, November 21, 2009

You don't know shit about the grind.



I posted some things on my twitter today, so i'ma just post em here.

-

"The people that struggle with me will be the people that shine with me."

"You can talk about what i go through and things i don't have, but time does NOT stay the same, it always changes. Member that"

"Stay away from me if you embarrassed to struggle. You can stay JUST where you at, for the rest of your life."

"I never had that given life."

Bassicly what im saying is alotta people are afraid of struggling, so they say alotta bullshit about me. I'm not the type of person to wanna worry about being late for work, losing a job, filling out job apps. I like doing what i want, when i want, and making things happen. My whole life growing up, i've been seeing the same shit. Same niggas doing/talking about the same meaningless bullshit. Still broke, still without a car, still with they moms or grandmoms, still going to the club tryna get hoes. Same ol same ol BULLSHIT. That life aint for me homie, i want better for myself and the family i care about. I don't really care about some people in my "family". It's only a few people i'ma help out when i get up there. I don't get nor expect support from my "family" so i hope they don't expect shit from me. Cus once i'm in, i'm gone. One of the whole points of me doing this is to leave this place. The city is dead homie, people out here don't even accept me. I'm having a daughter soon, i don't want her to want for anything. I don't give a shit about these other niggas. Besides my mom, my brother, and few of my homies. I don't really care about you, so you can stay the fuck from round me.

No comments:

Post a Comment