Sunday, March 24, 2013

6:10

i need reparations! im sorry g o d all these other sheep can be content just living in fear of death, but im not. if im so important and suppose to be here why is shit so bad for me. if im so good why is trash all i hear and see. music nowadays is just a bunch of shit that not about music. its all about beats artwork and a website. constant pictures and imagery. my favorite rappers spitting real shit toting guns shooting cops schooling me lowkey bout life these new niggas fashionistas praising bitches merchandising doing drugs screaming yelling same shitty trap beats cus niggas love 808s all this hood shit the world is hood now its crazy and i personally think hood people but funny but in real life the shits retarded as hell. i was at this club for sxsw (hood show) and had to deal with so much flex just to do the fucking show. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. i was in there alone tryna argue wit niggas and get my spot. these rap niggas roll with about 20-50 niggas always and im 1 person. shit dont work out blood. i aint got no team. i got me, solo. dolo. shit. im fucking tired of it i cant win without backing and thats the simple n plain. i dont have that. im praying to god that i make it someway but damn man..... i cant front... this shit is overstocked and crazy and niggas is too deep. im 1 deep. im out in houston like zro drugged out and depressed. i gotta go back to court man, last time i went niggas wasnt even worried if i woulda ended up in jail for some fuck shit like mannnnnn dawg im tired of fucking everything i miss my pleasant life when i just smoekd weed and fucked bitches. i hate that im ashamed of who i have kids with. i hate i have kids im not ready for. im 23 man. im tired of black people they all fucking stupid and ignorant. i hate the hoods lies ahhh i prolly sound like a bitch right now. this weed giving me a bad trip. or maybe im just sleepy. yo i should write a novel in this mothafucker as much as i blog. yesterday my daughters mom threatened to call niggas to jump me and actually did. nothing happened tho. funny thing is i got niggas who will kill for me in a second but not support the music shit man........ niggas came to my side like a pack of wolves. not a game. this bitch broke my macbook man where i record my music at like fuck man broke my glasses like fuck man my only glasses and i knew she did that shit to piss me off especially. punching me all in my face because i cant hit no bitch especially a hating evil jealous lieng con artist bitch who really hates you and wants to see you fall n fucked up while she lies to you fucks other niggas brags about it secret slut ass ho man. fuck my life dude like seriously i miss the trees bees and things. i miss my dad. that relationship is done for. my mom all i got. everybody else got alterior motives. im tired of being semi famous and hella broke. im tired of people asking my mom for autographs from me like i aint shit man. im good at something. thats it. i tell my story, thats it. i never make myself out to be shit other than what i am when my life progresses im pretty sure you all will know. i dont even know how to retaliate to some shit cus i got no anger just disappointment where anger should be but i cant care. im smh at shit that happens but i still dont care. lone star - van solo sometimes i feel like fuck everybody

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK


No comments:

Post a Comment