Monday, March 25, 2013

Never Going Back.

bad ways. bad choices. carelessness. slothness. letting them win. accepting defeat. never that. i am not backing down from any challenge. i for once want to fight for my life. im better than that and you know it too thats why you hate so much. i shine like gods light even in dirt im lotus. i love myself. my mom believes in me, all i need. all i got. i cant let her down. im gonna work on Veeology album. its gonna be the illest shit ever made man i promise. everything about it ima do right and by myself. niggas dont care about your anything. im pushing everybody out whos showed true colors. i will no longer get high about it. i will no longer sigh. i will run, til i get there. i love you if you support me. i appreciate it. the worlds gonna luv a nigga. ima be singing on Veeology shit too...... allllllllrighty now! 








oh and p.s. Your Never Coming Back To Me. The Past Has Been Accepted. Peace n Love. Austen Vananthony Campbell + Van Solo // 1


No comments:

Post a Comment