Sunday, March 24, 2013

How ././ Fools

How is it I got 2 bopping slut babymoms. I must be going through some extreme karma. How do I even got kids?? Kids?? That aint the life I wanted at all. I never was suicidal til 18. I just couldn't believe everything that was happening. State of shock fareel nigga. Mannnnnnnnn fuck these hoes doa. Why this ho so jealous and bitter. How do you fuck other people, lie to me, tell me about me lieng when im not, sue me and say you not when you clearly got the papers in your cabinet, bitch at me about every possible thing you have wrong within yourself and expect me to be a "Man" for you. WTF even is a man, a bitch for a bitch? Fuck that nigga I wanna smoke rap skate bmx meet people try new things travel make money a fun way use my brain direct a movie act in tvshows movies, etc. These hoes seriously on some drag a man dirt and kick me in the dirt type life. How did i get this?? Life AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I GO to shows and people fucking love me. I go HOME AND ITS HELL TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE.... TROUBLE (players club voice*) I DONT WANNA KILL MYSELF BUT I WILL BUT I LOVE MYSELF AND I CAN SUCCEED EVEN THO ITS HARD BUT I CAN OVERCOME IVE ALWAYS BEEN GREAT AT WHATEVER I WANTED TO DO. I GUESS THATS WHERE ALL THIS ENVY CAME FROM, FROM EVERY FUCKING SAD BODY. NIGGAS // BITCHES PLOT. SHIT CRAYz. It's really true though. You gotta watch who's around you cus niggas aint cool. They wanna take everything you got. Even if its just SELFESTEEM, CONFIDENCE, BELIEF IN YOURSELF. I use to wonder how does the hood trap people. I wonder why girls have babies they not ready for. I wonder why people mess up their own lives outta spite and sadness they truly have for themselves. CUS NO MATTER WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE I AM A HAPPY SOUL I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN IM VERY OPPOSITE OF WHAT I MAY SEEM LIKE. IM JUST DEALING WITH ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT AND I HATE THIS FUCK SHIT ALL THIS FUCK ASS FAG SHIT IM GOING THROUGH. WHEN I GET ON YOU NIGGAS WILL HATE ME MORE AND I WILL BE SITTTING IN MY 5 STORY HOME LAUGHING LIKE FUCK HIGH AS SHIT READING STORIES TO MY DAUGHTER ABOUT ALL YOU FAGS WHO TRIED TO STOP ME AND BITCHES WHO TRIED TO KILL ME. I WONT DIE THO, NOT ON YOUR TIME, NOT ON YOUR TIME, NIGGA. fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools

No comments:

Post a Comment