Thursday, March 28, 2013

problems

my fathers a faggot.
i havent loved hanna since 2010. (it was just some do that shit for leau factor. oh and the fact i wasted all my time so jealousy came natural finding out shes a slut. womp womp womp. and a evil bitch. thanks for pawning my shit, breaking my shit, throwing my shit away, trying to send me to jail countlessly. stupid slut.)
my moms an alcoholic, shit is mad depressing.
everybody in houston is gay. not talented not tight weak mad weak. ugh.
im feeling like kurt cobain did when he left rehab.
i believe in god but hard to praise him. although i just prayed earleir today and felt like a little bitch after i did. ugh.
fuck sache. fuck all her problems too. stupid bitch. me and devinn fucked. wtf.
fuck the fact i didnt move out of houston like i always planned in high school.
fuck music. fuck gimmicks. fuck you. most of all
FUCK U
FUCK U
FUCK U
FUCK U
FUCK U
FUCK U
FUCK U
FUCK U

No comments:

Post a Comment