Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Case files of a broken heart. Thee unexplained side..

Thought about tryna reflame love with my ex today..Then i thought, damn, i forgot this is real world life, 9/10 she fucked someone else, & i took her virginity [supposedly], so think about how much that would affect me if i actually find out that..damn, am i buggin? Should i give the 1/10 a chance, call her, go see her, have a convo with her, or realize that thee convo would be pointless n end up in anger & frustration..Fuck it, i fade..Fade into thee night in which i get very lonely in my Houston apartment. No company for me..Potential girls fade away cus i'm always working on music or networking with people thats tryna get me ina better place than i am. I can't let no1 stop my destiny, purpose, career choice, i just turned 19 a few days ago, i'm getting old, but this year i'm grinding...6 months from now i just might be famous, got some performances to do in some clubs via downtown houston..promotors love me. N me..i'm just shy, nervous, anxious, sad, depressed, high, happy, stressed, vexed, complexed, alienated. Damn, my mind is lingering, i'm looking straight at thee screen writing this amazed like i am when i finish writing a song, like damn, i just said that, i knew i felt that, but i didnt know i could put it in words so clearly, i can't wait for yall to hear thee shit i been working on, it's fucking dope as hell...i'm doing 2 mixtapes & 1 otha mixtape project i'm feautered on now.. Mines are my regualr rap mixtape, thee otha is thee title of this post maybe..It's gonna be about love, tha good, tha bad, tha ugly...Fugly that is actually. I miss love, i miss gf's, i miss much. i'm fine tho, my compusure is covered with a fur hat i wear. lol. Fuck it, Hanna? I love you. Peace yall & goodnight or goodmorning. Gotta get up in 4 hours...till then, laterr. Duderrs

1 comment: