Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mission 336. Devie's home.

Though thee visit from my big bro was unexpected, it was MUCH needed, i love my brother, & everything about him, so when i put on, i put on for him. As a upcoming rapper, things get lonely with all thee time i spend in thee studio, working on new music, promoting myself, & being here or there.. i'm not used to not having a girlfriend, i always had one, but now i don't have one...So you know, i get lonely sometimes in my apartment, & away from home, i miss my brother alot everyday, then he calls me like yo, i'm coming home today.. [Me] WORD!!!! [Him] Yess, pick me up from thee airport at 10. [Me] Screaming yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Wait.. quote that "yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!" lol

We finna have some good times, this go-round, finna do a whole mixtape togetha, yeah..ot's not just "3-6-5", "wet paint", n "stay up"! lol Expect a tape! So that makes three mixtapes i'm working on...N they ask, Van, Why you work so hard? I say, "Music is my lifestyle, i'm just living..."

Staying up till 5 in thee morn, & getting up at nine can hurt ya eyes, but i neva sleep, not that much anyway, i feel like i'm missing something, & everytime i try to lay down, a ZILLION hooks n verses come in my head, like get up n write me nigga! i be like.."No BITCH!! Come back tomorrow" lol but if your in Houston, i'm setting up a performance for me to perform in tha "Jet Lounge" dowtown eitha this wednseday or next, i haven't chose yet, but it will be one of em, come out n fuck with ya boy, support a duderr

I'm a hit yall up with some pics tomorrow, i gotta fly ass hat, besides my fedaro lol

Advice for yall....be yourself, follow your dreams at heart, & everything will come..solid n goodnight or goodmorning, depending on where you at. P E A C E

No comments:

Post a Comment