Monday, February 2, 2009

Vee, say what's real..

I don't hang around dudes cus most of em are all actors who don't really know themselves as people so they do shit to fit in..Every dudes a "rapper" but every rapper i've heard my age is retarted & can't hear wtf they saying on these wack ass beats they use or has a bunch of gay ass groupie yes men who laff at every other word they say n nod at their idiotic annecdote's. but really doa? why does every dude wanna be a rapper? be a doctor..nigga! [lol] Soo....fuck that, i don't needa crew, i gotta brother, & a couple other loyal dudes.. that's my crew. Been in love with Hanna ever since i met her, but tha stupid bitch couldn't realize thee shit n she fucked up my life in more ways than one, & for about each n everyday of my life..smh..at that whole shit. I pushed away every friend i had so now that i don't fuck with her, i don't fuck with nobody & don't really have time for people since I'm in thee studio everyday, making dope shit to my own beats, that producers send me. i'm moving outta texas ina few weeks..aint shit out here for me really, except a venture, i'm in bussiness with. Soooo ayye........I don't cut my hair cus i don't give a fuck, i'm working, i'm crazy, i'm expressing my insides, shits that's important to me in my music n those who listen to my mixtape will see that, it's something serious..trust me. I got love for everybody who supports my music n shit like that, i love yall! but i gives a fuck bout anyone's feelings or opinons onside me.
but mannnnn yo,
Ina few weeks, i'll be in hawaii..sipping orange juice & smoking maui wowie, while writing music in my own personal studio.
& in 6 months i'll be famous"

No comments:

Post a Comment