Friday, February 6, 2009

Who's gonna save my soul now?

From this day forth..
i decide to completely dissapear,
blood drips out of me.. volumely.. full of tears,
Guess i'm not a human,
my feelings don't appear..
i have them..but ppl act like they're not here
never had a fear, & never gave a fuck..
guess that makes me thee perfect artist huh
lord said forgive those..who trespass against us
i'm sorry lord, this is my first time, other times i was a witness
things change when your in tha situation..
thee ills have depth, of centered concentration
maybe it's not real, it's just a fabrication..
illusions in my head, set to break my concentration..
since i've been born,
i'm steady faced with thee curses of being great,
cus more you will be in life,
is thee more shit on tha way..there..
when i get there i'll scream!
waiting for thee day,
when thee skies aren't grey..
lord.. when will i thank you for today?

-vee

No comments:

Post a Comment