Friday, February 6, 2009

SOOOOOOOOOOOO...............


Today went from mediocre to superr GOOOOOOOOOOD.

Getting my whip back.

Good news for my music shit.

My pops cool as fuck.

Studio n shopping in thee morning. [going ta get my g-shock bitch]

Told my dad i been sad n depressed, n he told me WTF you like that for, you in yo prime, you should be happy, so now i'm getting back into thee dating scene..no more crying n waiting up for lost causes..lol fuck it,

Going down ta honolulu JUSTA get dat, dat mowie wowie [dat mowie wowieeeeeeee]

Mixtape bouta drop! it's dope as fuck, shoutout to all thee producers fucking with me.

CAMSHOTS is opening up, so now i 'm getting my models together, got like 3 bad ones already! woopi! lmao

I'M HAPPY AS FUCK

Got weed ta blow

Got my diploma

fuck it, i'ma go blow some weed, check my myspace, n blog anything else dope i can think of.. too..


P E A C E

No comments:

Post a Comment