Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dope verse conducted by me:

Look at all this bullshit,
I be smelling,
When chicks tryna make me
a child support felon, damn
My dad paid it
Am I nothing but a part two?
Never loved tha bitch
She just anotha written cartoon
Unreal.. but yet it exist
When I look at kids
Like a payment n not even a gift,
Man, wondering how I sit with tha lord
How is this gonna judge
Without tha gavel n board
Now I'm shipped on abort,
Like my dreams is blackening
Thee pictures is fading
The walls is crashing
Control my anger in orderly fashion
Cus if I hadda pistol,
I'd prolly be blasting, nah
It's not enuff for it ta get that way
But I'm hot as thee burner is
Right after tha spray
Wishing all this decay
So my life can stroll
My sons 1,
Or I'm guessing that I'm getting too old for my life..



-van solo

No comments:

Post a Comment