Saturday, December 18, 2010

Love Hurts.

It must be the highlight of people's lives to go to their favorite artist's concerts and just escape. And jam out, space out. I think I remember the meaning of this shit. I'm spose to suffer my way to glory to tell y'all about this shit on the way. Also, dealing with bullshit everybody goes through just in a different kind of way. Shits crazy. i'm gonna work so hard to gain everybodies attention. And i'm really from the H, just being myself. I know I prolly should be rapping cars, money, and fashion? but.. thats just not me. I don't like those things.. don't care for em really.. but a girl... you can care about... somebody you can love.. something you love.. a girl and music... music and a girl... and a babygirl... life is crazy, it doesn't stop, it just goes.






No comments:

Post a Comment