Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shady's verse on "I Need A Doctor" With Dre.

"I told the world
One day I would pay it back,
Say it on tape, and lay it, record it
So that one day I could play it back
But I don't even know
If I believe it
When i'm saying that
Y'all starting to creep in,
everyday it's just so grey and black
HOPE, I just need a ray of that
Cause no one see's my vision
When I play it for 'em
They just say it's wack
But THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT DOPE IS
And I don't know if I was awake or asleep
When I wrote this,
All I know is,
You came to me when I was at my lowest
You picked me up,
Breeding life in me,
I owe my life to you
Before the life of me,
I don't see why you don't see like I do
But it just dawned on me
You lost a son
See this light in you,
It's dark
Let me turn on the lights
And brighten me
And enlighten you
I don't think you realise what you mean to me,
Not the slightest clue
Cause me & you were like the crew
I was like your sidekick
You gone either wanna fight when I get off this fucking mic
Or you gone hug me
But i'm not an option
Theres nothing else I can do cause...."

No comments:

Post a Comment