Friday, December 10, 2010

PUKE

I try to keep my mouth shut about how stupid I really think some people are, but got damn. How is being a follower cool? Don't let these fucking rappers make y'all stupid. Start listening to some other shit becuase obviously the niggas in front aren't giving y'all anything to relate too. Fuck money, fuck clothes, fuck what type of weed you smoke, fuck yo clicks, fuck yo crews, and my gaaaawwddddddddddddddd fuck all this WACK MUSIC. I KNOW THESE Y'ALL FRIENDS, BUT DAMN.... DAMN. DAMN. DAMN. DAMN. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT MUSIC BEING WACK NOW, BUT THAT'S ALL THEY PRAISE. IT'S SOOOOO MANY DOPE ARTIST IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW. I DON'T LISTEN TO MUCH RAP BESIDES ME AND CUDI, BUT REAL PEOPLE ARE OUT HERE DOING IT. SPEAKING LIFE.. TRUE LIFE... AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. STOP THE FUCKING MADNESS

1 comment:

  1. this is trill. u just keep putting your music out and pushing it. cant nobody knock you for that

    ReplyDelete