Friday, December 10, 2010

The push.

Had a great night with my bros yesterday.. just straight relaxtion. Talked music, talked business, talked future, ate ihop. Got some good things in mind and optimistivity about the way things are gonna go.. I'm pretty sure things will resolve themselves in the right moment. No need to worry bout nothing, anything for that matter. This is life. There is death. But I thought their should only be one death in this life right? Well I refuse to give up and kill myself doing anything else other than what i'm really spose. This is my destiny. Everybody knows it. No matter where/what I started as.. I'm taking all the pain, loss, embarrassment, hazing, and cruelty from others.. It's all good. The light will shine where it's spose to be in time... Just keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment