Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday, lonely thoughts, high mind, 1:45 AM. (Mind)Swim1.




This is making me realize i need to fall in love again?!.... or STAY in Love with the person and best friend, lover, pussy/ass/tittie/smile/kiss/taste/leg/back/thigh/toungue/attraction/mood/attitude/laughing/joking/crying/emergency contact obsessed with person i'm in & out of love/likes with now. Reality tells me i'm not gonna fall in love again and really don't want too because alotta girls are boring and imitating... it's sad... but it's cool... it's life.. ya'know.. but i know one thing.. i'll still forever be singing to my woman even if she's moved on and loved another man, I wouldnt care. Everybody knows i rap the good, the bad about my life and love life.. and romanticly it's been insane! Sex in parkspots, backseats, bedrooms, shopping store dressing rooms, parents rooms and just everything we've dealt with, with each other. It's clear now, ya'know.. we've had fun.. too much fun.. alotta more fun.. and jealous fun... now i'm high and i can't believe i'm typing all this but fuck it i'm just going with it partially because i like my macs keyboard and other halfly cus i'm high... and i want pizza. and i have digornio. Take that hanna! haha just kidding, i'm soooo WACKKKKK hahahah i don't care.. i'm chilling! i'm young! i'm not giving a fuck! fucking blowed man. peace out.. and... hanna.. No, Hanna. I love you. And L'eau. And if you really do stalk/look at my blog and see thing (muah) tell L'eau I miss her, and i'm high, and she's in my happy thoughts. Baby. Muah'z! Peack! Eskimo kiss and everything. I love y'all.. and i've been typing this in text for the past few days, but i kept erasing and not sending, but this is my blog so fuck it. i can put whatever the hell i want so i'm putting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment