Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm just

Self Loathing. Self Therapy. Not wanting people to know wassup with me personally. Not wanting to reconnect with someone else because of too much guilt during the process. Why was I born to be in love. Why was I born? Work is the illusion of meaning and sex is the illusion of continuity. So when I say lines like "I wish some moments would freeze, like a good ass sculpture.. and if you feeling that baby bring yo ass over" What i'm really saying is I love you and only need you to survive. Being abandoned isn't the same with a longing heart for affection. When I say shit like, "I'm scared to getta lover". I'm not saying i'm afraid of sex, i'm saying i'm afraid of anything more than that. All in all. "I don't care who knows i'm blue" - Matt Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment