Monday, January 10, 2011

Thoughts

Ignorance may be the only key and freedom to enjoy life. What you don't know, you don't care. What you do know, you hate. No worries. To think is too much of a fierce thing among people. Actually realizing what your going through can make it worse for you. Which is probably why the world is based on free lies and false imagery. Put a couple diamonds on it, throw something designer on and your alright, right? As far as music goes, I can't rap. I can't just sit there making up punchlines you'll forget 20 seconds after you listen to the song. As a person who's grown to be a artist. I never liked the things I don't like now. I never really felt so socially needy as I see everybody be. I always kinda kept to myself. The sad thing is i'm a misanthrope and a humanitarian at the same time. It's confusing and quite a bit tricky I might add to go out through days. Sitting around playing mind games with myself to feel like i'm happy, but always knowing i'm just not anymore. I use to be the happiest kid, but now I see myself turning into this death craved zombie boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment