Sunday, January 9, 2011

Who the fuck am i now. I have no love to care about.

"And I can't member my memories, what is going on, what the hell have you did to me" - Vanny

Loosing love made me forget who I am. Start over. Crossover. Don't want anybody. Don't want you. Tired of loneliness. I'm such a baby! Knowing everything I believed in was a lie. I got so many songs that comfort me it's crazy. Sun Wraps was a letter to myself tryna get me to be happy. But i'm not. I'm emotional. And mostly, i'm pissed. Wasted my fucking time. Stupid ass fucking mistake after mistake. If i'm the only bad guy and I just got left by an angel then I don't deserve to live. Get that. Hopefully my suicidal tendicies fulfill their dreams. Theirs NOTHING for me to live for. Just by a succubus being real means there's no chance for me to fall in love again. What's the point of going through the same shit over and over and over and over and over again. This shit is madness! Cosmic loneliness is life. Devils win. Wackness wins. Toture wins. John Lennon was murdered, reagan was president, bush was president, whats the fucking point of me trying to fight a battle for people who don't wanna think and rise... Just wanna be told and go. Fuck this shit man.

No comments:

Post a Comment