Friday, November 4, 2011

12:16

boredumb? kinda.. sighs as i listen to my old sayings or music for that matter. Pink Sky is creating new sound and life as we speak except this is typing and you can't really see my facial expressions ha. This job shit i was at this morning had me laughing to myself about how people in the "working" world are. I mgiht've been looking like i was sucking on a lemon the entire time, but fuck it. back to drawing board i guess. My flow of thoughts has decided to brace its self and just do all things purposed. so maybe for now no more mixtapes. I am ready to shoot some videos, but oh that takes time. I have decided to be alone as far as my love life goes if you've wanted to know. I feel like, its better to have priorities straight and everybody having an openion (i know i spelled that wrong) about you and everything you do, its shade to people right now. Jeez, all i hear is money and they must not be making enough because they steady worried bout your touch. Whatever on that tho. Having my tarot read to me about two things i've wanted to know has boosted me. It kinda just reassured what I always think, see, and say to myself. It's cool... This is a underworld transition phase i'm going through now. Cause there's no love or connection I feel of any kind. Got that from Chakory though. Apparently he was in the same spot. It's uncommon for me to feel static for daytodays. Recently it's like all my rituals, private conceptions to be okay have been crushed and barred in with energy that doesn't belong to me anymore, therefore i'm just uncomfortable now at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment