Friday, November 11, 2011

5:39

just woke up pretty much. rolling a blunt. last night was crazy. opened my eyes to shit thats going on in the hood. I got the offer to be in DBG. it's basically family. Sosa is family. I don't wanna speak too much about it, but who knows what the future holds. I see things happening, but it's really up to the gods. I don't want my fans to think i'm out or giving up rap in any form or matter. its just greatness takes time, i use to rush to do stuff becuase i knew i needed to do them, but now... i'm slowing down. things will come. i know what i need to do so it will get done. Y'all will see, me, alot. I'm gonna kill these niggas. these wack ass fucking niggas. shit is bout to be a takeover. I know they weak so what other niggas do don't matter to me. it's crazy to have a 1000 niggas dap you up and you think nobody even knows you. i'm breaking out of my shell. word to them strippers asses. I can't lose. I already lost and what goes around comes around its my time to win. I said fuck it to things I wanna let go. Shit is serious out here. Money is serious. Word to every foreign car with the gang last night. I can't honestly say I care about that shit. but i refuse to have my daughter come up anything like how I did. So with that, i have to shade my careless ways and strive to be the best. All rap is stunt talk, but it has a purpose i see. People love that shit. so i'm learning. learning the ropes of the hood. niggas came out poor so we want the best, i get it. 9500 ona ring and who knows what for the rolex, sosas shining. plus the 745 bmw. i'm not gonna say to much though. But having niggas say they feel you is a boost. Personally, my music is about to change anyway, due to changes in my life. I don't feel the same way on things as i used too. Therefore my music is going to turn into whats going on now. it always changes and progresses. not becuase of whats going on in rap ever though. i make music for movies, radio might be playing me though. You might not know what i mean by that though. Bassically thanks to everybody that fucks with me. I'm down low. i'm down low, but solos gonna grow. Drunk as fuck. high as shit. hold my dick. wheres her lips

No comments:

Post a Comment