Sunday, November 20, 2011

7:59 PM (MissU)



"havent seen me cause im tired of getting looked at, cause everytime a nigga see me i just look wack"

"cause babygirls a queen... but the queens just a pawn with a bunch of fancy moves... and she's made me a fiend... I'm going through withdrawals 'cause I got nothing to lose"

"I keep on running, keep on running
and nothing works
I can't get away from you,
no
I keep on ducking, keep on ducking
and nothing helps
I can't stop missing you"

"It's like I'm her new nightmare
She ain't escaping
It makes me feel a bit complete
yeah
Knowing someone you love
Don't feel the same way about ya
Memories, they soon delete
hmmmmmmm
A couple weeks no talking,
I seen my baby
I've missed you so damn much,
heyy
I wish we could start over,
I told my baby
This what this bitch tells me,
She said"

well.. that was awkward... lol
shoutout to drake. my ex loves you. but thats childish austen. childish. as well as the others who got a touch. but its cool i guess. my lady isnt my lady anymore and i feel like a newborn baby. my stomach hurts and i have to puke alot. and the anger leads to this impacting serious depression wave throughout the whole day. i guess congratulations to the dudes that got it, we shared a prophet. thats nasty. ha-ha-ha. da-da-da.



but this worlds optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment