Tuesday, November 15, 2011

6:51 PM


i'm in trouble, seeing double. Play Quiet Storm in a dark room. i'm sober now, shit is hard. boredom boredom boredom. Not really into letting any thoughts out, but i was on twitter today. Wrote a song. tight. decided to ditch some "friends". tight. Niggas is crazy, why can't we just smoke whatevers in the blunt and be friendly. haga. haha. whatever. Michael Franks "in the eye of the storm" is like theme music though. Plus, "Tiger in the Rain". I really shouldn't be in this much trouble this young. She hates me, i think its funny. But i can't care, my lifes a nightmare. and i hate her more cause im really the only one suffering from it. not dwelling, but people are evil in this world yo. Be careful, please be careful about who's around you is all i can say. Like if you can't feel the love, get out of there. lol. seriously though. life is crazy. and it can get mad depressing really fast. everybody mad at me cause i've lost my sense of humor and dont wanna play. There's no way i can feel the way y'all feel anymore. Y'all don't know what I know. or more then less, feel what I feel. whatever though. im banging the michael jackson tape i was doing now. the song about me becoming my dad scares me. like i can't even finish the recording. people dont deserve to hear that anyway. dont really care how dope it is either. im sick of people not appreciating my music. its main thing that sucks being underground, plus financial of course lol. i dont care tho, what the fuck they want me to be? a construction worker? a nurse? a costumer service rep? fuck that. i dont fucking care. houston is fucking killing me. i need to get to california. might just have to slab it out in my car like fuck it. and go from there. or maybe london, they're unemployment last a lifetime and they like music. ha. who knows. i think im ecstatic about my suicide decision. i cant wait to see the look on gods face, get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment