Friday, November 11, 2011

Suicide.

Lately i've been hearing alot about suicide. Some (lets just say most) people think suicide is just a crybaby give up. Most people think people who commit suicide are jokes and its openly funny to disrespect these people. All suicides are not becuase of financial problems. It has a little of everything. I'm truly disgusted by some people in this world. I'm going to commit on my birthday, February 6, 2012. I want to leave the day I came in. I have no connection with this life, and money isn't worth it. I want people to talk about me and say I gave up. I want people to be as nasty to me in death as they are in life. I want every struggling person in this world to not feel alone in this injustice. I would attempt to start up a suicide pact, but I'm going to sacrifice my life as a prophet to beat this open slavery system we have here called life. My personal life has become alot for me to handle. It's crazy for a person to attempt to put barriers on your freedom over "money" that they don't deserve. I'm not agreeing with it, so instead of paying to the imaginary. I will pay with my life, they wanted to take my life, they have succeeded. I am happy just as happy as I will be on my born day. I wish you all well, take care

1 comment: