Monday, April 25, 2011

In the someday, whats that sound?



Pow! (Bum, Bang.. It's all the same. So would it really matter if I blew my brain?)

I'll be happy when my head is blown. Really blown, I think of suicide as a sacrifice against wrongs of this earths sick, hate infested, materialistic pompous leech of people we have to be alive with. This year is most likely my last. I refuse to deal with anything. I got a letter a couple days ago from the good ol child support people. Telling me, pay this or blah blah blah. I'll rot in jail? No! I'll rot in hell, it's a hell of life anyway right. Ha, stupid people. Ya'know, for 3 years I was just fucked up that my life was fucked up and nearly over. Child Support and some sluts devilish ways have took away my rights to freedom. To have someone you never wronged nor had any type of relationship with try to victimize and control your life is a bitch son. Hella wack yo, no college for me.. Well.. No financial aid at least, apparently I was a grown man when I was poor at 18 getting tooken advantage of... hahahahahhahahah i'm so stupid man! or life is stupid at least. I lost my life at 18 and haven't been the same since. I done felt so many feelings and played out so many scenarios in my head that i'm dead already. (And alternatively, numb.) I don't give up, this shits just not worth it. People are crazy man, don't get locked up by somebody else's wants. I tell my niggas all the time be careful. If they listen or not is totally up to them. Take my death as a stand. A stand too this shit in texas is not right. A stand too a life of misery is not meant to be lived by me. It wasn't my choice to come in this world, but it's mine whether or not I live or not. I'm not having fun anymore. I'm not young anymore, but sadly and gladly I haven't lost the boy in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment