Monday, April 11, 2011

Justa Thought

If your ever happy, don't ignore unhappy emotions.. Always pay attention to both sides of the game. I remember when I was growing up, I tried to dodge depression and everything sad as often as I could... But when I start having problems and I just didn't like the happy things no more I felt lost.. Due too, everything Happy is bullshit. Everything has darkness in real life. On tv, they try to make everything seem like it's just nothing, but we're all human and everybodies not in the same situations nor locations. But with "Sad, depressive" things with what most people would call it have ALOTTA truth inside them becuase it's real. When your in the darkness, you find yourself. That's how I found me, being in the dark. I never felt the need to put up fronts anymore so with that I had no choice, but to be me.. And with that came my music career and many other things i'm getting into. Not to say, that i'm thankful for everything thats happened, but at least I know myself. Point is.. Always pay attention to both sides of the game, peace mayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment