Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Today.

I feel different. Today, I feel like just being chilled out, maybe, no, pretty sure i'ma do some music... I don't feel like being friends with anybody today. L'eaus here knocked the fucked out and I just look at her sleep quietly cause i'ma creep and love makes me stare, sometimes. Plenty thoughts about life and having this huge disconnection from people, again. Ah, shit sucks. I send my friends music and they act like they don't even care about the shit whilst other people dieng for me to drop something new. I just can't fuck with it. I don't know if its all the work i'm really putting in and not getting paid for it thats making me crazy, but i'm just tired of the treatment. My mom never wants me to leave the house, and other things i'm just not gonna comment on. I just really love music, it's honestly the only thing keeping me alive. But it doesn't matter cause once i'm on you'll prolly just think i'm some asshole because I won't care if you like my shit or not. I'm already starting not too because with the shit thats popular and what everybody seems to like is just ridiculed talent of mediocrity, but hey... It's what you guys are made to like, wack shit just gets constantly thrown in your face and nobody seems to want to search for things. Guess thats why I be so pissed off because nobody cares, Lupe was right. I'm listening to a bunch of Toro y Moi as of now, his shits calming. Thinking about seriously just leaving rap alone. I mean, the shits just shameful. I just want a yamaha keyboard and a pound of weed to left alone with. Just be a one man band, my singings legit enough for it anyway. It's prolly what i'm gonna end up doing because everyday i'm just getting pushed further and further... and further. Well, L'eau just woke up. So, peace

1 comment: