Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spoken

I bathe in mud,
Rub my face in bleach
Keep myself on a leash
And try to mold my speech..
If my words are old, then what are you told? When you have to go..away from me
I don't need the beef, the wasted energy
I don't need the worry, the fake peak for creeps
See myself and weep, but I am happily. Me. SEE
NO! You don't and won't. Because, you don't see anything. Even yourself.
You don't think at all, you use thoughts for
Have you misplaced your kindness? Have you lost your mind?
Are you blind? Is your hearing fine?
I dunno... I mean, eh.. I Dunno. Haven't been this afraid since that trip up in the air on that six flags rollercoaster. Ah, still gives me the creeps. Ha
But i'm high now, well.. spiritually high. Anddddddd, NOTHING
Can bring me down. And you want to know why?
Because i'm, Yes i'm... steady with climb.

No comments:

Post a Comment