Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mouth open full of snakes and spiders.

I want an angel! A Reason why I aint got shit. hahaha like Pac say, is what my dad would've said. Too many dead memories in my much alive head. When I see bulllshit, it does affect your ability to try hard. But I guess slacking only hurts us both, more me. Fuck the web, no really.. fuck the web. This shit traps you, captures thoughts and visions you don't wanna see nor think. The huge disconnection from people, and the disgust at many times. I am my own problem and dealing with me gets annoying enough. Other people just top it off, generally I stop and be quiet, b ut how can I silence all the screams inside? Insanity, you don't know what it feels like to try and control it. I'm tired b. And sleepy, ah. No hugs from my mother and my pent up aggression got my eyes bulging like foreplay. Ha, i'm on-lineeeeeee! for minddddddd! no mind!!! Cause apparently no one thinks at all. Umm I should shutup and go do music now in this big little corner of mine. peace

No comments:

Post a Comment