Saturday, April 9, 2011

New music and forced creativity

It's sickening, but I have done ALOT of new music. Still doing more, for the love it, and helpless thought of it. I was told to change up my style to be more perceptive of the "public eye". Knowing, they don't give a fuck about the words... Just throw some catchy hook on there and watch em sing, they say. Eh. Anyway, "Vanny Zone 2" is most likely what my next tapes gonna be called. Just felt like it was bout that time yesterday in the car repeating Cudi Zone everytime after the first verse ended. I'm actually recording right now. Just writing this in between break times. Ahh, I just needa suck it up. I'ma man. I shave and have problems lol. Lemme shutup because all this type of stuff is supposed to be kept quiet, but for some reason.. I don't care and i wanna be poor. Just wanna be heard, which would eventually conflict the poverty. Iono whats wrong with me, but peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment