Thursday, October 4, 2012

12:13

I think lifes a lie. I am cursed with divine intervention. I feel like I couldnt move on becuase I didnt know the truth, but now that I know I have nothing to look forward too but hurtful days full of anger almost to the point where you just have to let a clip out. Hire a PI and let it rip, but nah. I'm more so thinking of letting myself rip. Im disgusted and bored with everything and everyone. How am I suppose to grow up when I wasnt raised. How can I handle these emotions. Im bored with getting high, im bored with buying weed. its overpriced and a hassle to get when it really isnt even that great in Houston. All weed is the same to me from reg to kush, except kush taste better thats about it. I fucking hate life and everything in it. Im thinking about buying a new pistol and a big bottle of whiskey and asking myself, is life worth livin on some real do or die shit. Im tired of talking and thinking about it. The rap game wack. The family life wack. The shopping life pointless. I'm not as into as I should be. Its so shallow. Feeling like Tony at the dinner table mane. Fareel. Oh lord wheres the relief. If i'da known what I know for sure now I probably would of gave another girl a actual chance instead of feeling sorrow and guilt everytime I deal with someone. Who cares tho, life is meaningless and pointless and painful for no reason I cant stand it. I want to disappear. This world doesnt deserve me to have me. Of course whats bad can stay as long as it wants, but I think its about that time I return back to space and the moon of which I came from. I been milking it since I was 7. TOO fucking long mane. But aye, wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment