Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Importance of Diamond.

In the rough, In the rough. I say. Diamond in the rough, is me. Diamond is some of the best music I've ever made. It's music for everybody. The beats is fresh, the rhymes is fresh, the topics are important and self freeing. So much i've been holding inside that's been weighing me down. Getting this out is going to enlighten me. I'm no longer questioning and second guessing myself. I'm going to get this Album on Blogs, Websites, Whatever I have to do to get this music out to the world. I know Vannie Fans been missing me rapping, but I had to do whats best for life and take some time to sit down and think. Now I feel like i'm ready to back full control over my life and career. Going to bring the world the Gospel. Shock them that i'm from Houston. I know it's unbelievable being with the way I am. I promise Diamond will be the first step in my life change. After this im starting on the album. I'm talking to my friends again more. I'm going to read, meet new people. Just move on. Not being in the shadows no more. I love the world. I love the experiences I had on the road and the people i've met. I love believing in myself. I miss the true beautiful me, so today i'm going (back) up. Steps. Goals. Form follows Function. God is greatttttttttt

No comments:

Post a Comment