Sunday, October 7, 2012

12:24

Tomorrow i'm waking up and making a change. I lose sight of the bigger picture, alot. I can't be living for a bitch mane. Shits stupid. "Im not loyal to you and I dont have any respect for you" was like a wake up call this morning. Stress got niggas acting weak apparently. Friends got my ex on some shit thats gonna make me hate her. Yeah, blame me for EVERYTHING. Like i'm the only problem... Like there's not a reason for shit. It's a fuck situation going on with my daughter and ex gf right now. But them worthless fucks aint worth me giving up my life to courts for murdering them when I got better shit and better bitches to look forward too. Wassup with these hos too? So what, we was fucking. You never was and never will be shit to me but a text message away. I'm just bored really. REALLY bored in Houston. Chill out. And why is it that the bitches that want to fuck me are the main ones hating on me to my ex? What's the logic? crazy. I'm leaving Houston soon, i've made the decision. I'm only dieng here because i've overstayed my welcome. This city has nothin for me. I'm way too advanced. Like I seriously be thinking my music must suck or something cus damn. But just cause its a bunch of fagget fuck niggas and bitches out here doesn't mean its not a WHOLE world out there. I forget. I really be forgetting about the world. All the hate the city be fucking wit my head yo. I got mad love out the state tho. Pretty much everywhere i've been they've greeted a hustler wit a smile, and peace n love. I need that shit. I need love. I need peace. I need new exciting women around me. Tired of these boring hos yo. Fareel. Excuse me though, world. I'm down to be in my new everything with new people. I'm letting go of this old shit. I'm holding myself back tryna please who can't be pleased. Some people just aren't meant to love you. I see now. And on the real.... nah.... i wont go there... Whatever new girls I meet you gotta be beautiful, inside and out. You gotta have soft skin. You gotta have that ass for me. And if u got nice tits im in love. as long as ur personality isn't dud like. haha. Im too beautiful myself to settle. I look like a angel. For christ sake. Word. I feel kind of relieved after today. I'm planning my getaway. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment