Sunday, October 21, 2012

gunshot guncock

who the fuck do i think i am. the old me would be so ashamed of the shit going on now. like wtf. I gave away my studio for a bitch smh. cus i wanted to quit rap. so dumb of me. i use to be really poor. still broke most of the time, but not poor. what is this grudge i cant let go of. I cant even tell my friends whats going on. isolating myself like its healthy but fuck. i fucked over so much shit. i lost a whole car being immature b. a whole waste of 3 thou. and some people in need dont even have cars but i dont appreciate shit. i mean i bought another car, but thats a pointless setback. 2 thou just to get my studio back if the pawn shop still has it. and i didnt even do anything constructive wit that money. i dont work nor slang no more. ive disappeared from the rap scene so no more verse/show money. i waste all my time. looking for the next high. super slump b. i gave up all my hoes, seriously. i wouldnt even respond anymore. bad bitches too son. cus i wanted to change my life and be a changed faithful man, but that ship has sunk. she dont want me no more. she just wanna fck me. and smoke my weed, but fuck u bitch. all these bitches just tryna get high off a nigga shit and get some dick tho. fuck yall. i need a reboot, 10 thou, and a new location. but i refuse to get another apt in houston. i rather move out of state. im too ready to die tho. too uninterested and lazy to wanna change. im ready to die b. go watch honey boo boo or some shit

No comments:

Post a Comment