Saturday, October 6, 2012

poem "natural skin"

sunny day
i wanna appreciate sunshine
life is good and god is great
well life aint good but i cannot say it aint
know what mean
when we have everything
i need to get a little more patience
but I'm all alone in my space ship
and its spacious with graveness
I'm humbled and wasted
my days feel like agents
on a mission just a get through this
i know if god brought me to this
he can get me through this
generic line
but sometimes its needed
snakes in the grass why i be weeded
niggas hoes but niggas know
btiches hoes since jumprope
pussy power and magnum
condom and handgun
keep it on me it be tucked tight
just incase her nigga walk in while I'm fucking tonight
i know I'm wrong
cus I'm done wrong
but all these wrongs write these songs
scary shit
how i handle this
van solo appearing in everybody hates austen
my favorite show til my coffin
its like getting yo first loft when
u just cam out of apts
matte fact picture buying a house
so far that ya friends aint coming out
u gotta swang to the hood
but u don't like that place
just yo perdeim that makes u feel like that
and this aint no conscience rap
I'm just saying it be like that
nonshit ppl aint gone trap
me, into, that mouse lap
running in cirlces caged back
I'm bigger and I'm better
not better but whatever
i know this shit is clever and u used to dumbing down
but just open up ya mind
and reap the treasures that u found, vannie

No comments:

Post a Comment