Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MANE. GET YO MIND RIGHT.

"YOU LOOK AT THESE FAKE ASS NIGGAS, AND THINK CUS THEY SAY SOME FAKE SHIT IN MUSIC, THAT THE SHIT I BE SAYING AINT REAL" - 50 CENT

"I WAS DOWN, THEY KICKED ME WHILE I WAS DOWN, WHEN I THINK ABOUT THE SHIT IT FUCK MY HEAD UP RIGHT NOW" - 50 CENT

"I tried being cool that cool shit dont work for me, i put that gun in ya face, ya hear my ass perfectly" - 50 Cent

"I got a short fuse so if by some chance i get annoyed. The button gets pushed and your life gets destroyed. Got niggas who will do the shit just cause they bored. MAN I AINT EVEN GOTTA TELL NIGGAS WHAT FOR" - 50 Cent

"A Nigga shot me I musta bled out my conscious" - 50 Cent

You Took My Heart - 50 Cent

Money = Peace

Love isn't real, it's a figment of your paycheck. These bitches aint real they just want a come up. I'm starting to separate myself from these weak people. I dont even need weed anymore, just green. I'm learning more about business now. Power moves is coming from Vannie. First stop u finna see a nigga all around the city. Believe me. If I get a bitch, cool. If not, somebody giving that pussy up regardless. You want me, take me. Don't trap me u fucking idiot. That shit don't work. Shoutout to the 50th Law. New peace is fuck u and not giving none. Aiiiiiiiight

No comments:

Post a Comment