Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Deleted thee link, sorry guys, my bad my bad, it's on like 50 % now, it had like 30 downlaods already lolll but fuck it, i just want people to have it

But if you do got it, download it again so you can have thee official copy with thee cover n all that good stuff, much love, van solo, vee, austen, whutev you know me by.. i'll have it up asap, & i'm tired as hell, been handling biz since this morn, but after it's uploaded, & on evry 3 of my spacer's, i'm taking a a fucking nap, my pc running slow cus i haven't turnt this bitch off since last night on accident, poor baby, daddy's gonna let you sleep honey, muah babe, you do alot for me =p

1 comment:

  1. paitiently waitin on the new link
    wish i wouldve caught it this morning

    dope track playin on the site btw
    cant wait 2 hear the rest

    ReplyDelete