Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I just don't get...

Why everybody wants to be famous so bad??

I like my privacy so i'm enjoying it while i still can...

What is fame anyway? When You on tv? When your ina place where alot of ppl know who your are? Or is it when your ina place when you can put ppl in better situations thatn whut they're in so they start to "act" like they love you oh so much, but back when you grinding & on thee come up, they was like fuck him, or her, she/him aint gone make it. lol. Well... Lets keep it that way!!! Don't fuck with me when you see me on thee telle, just like you don't fuck with me now, i'll never beg anybody for compnay or to listen to my music, if your a listener, I have thee upmost respect for you giving me a chance to bring you into my world of music, but if not, fuck it, i don't give a fuck, knock it, say it's wack, downtalk me, i don't give a fuck, but VEEOLOGY is a classic, 25 addicting dope songs that might get me in thee rolling stone if pushed coorectly, but if not, i still got MUCH MUCH MORE to say thats dope as fuck, GOD has blessed me not to be famous, make a bunch of money & buy bullshit i never wanted nor needed. He gave me a creative talent to give thee world a positive message, & live [financially] comfortly. Thank you GOD. I will never turn into a pompous asshole who thinks too "highly" of themselves..cuase i really don't understand thee "unfamous famous" people who do? Like, who do these people think they are? lol Everybody bleeds, breathes, gets sick, eats, etc..We all thee same! So WTF you on. I'll Never be famous, i just want to call my studio work, live out my dreams, do a bunch of shows around thee world for self-promo like i do now, have my dad tell me he's proud of me when i'm actually on, pay off all my mom n pops bills, & buy my honda n condo.. N i'm good.. I am gonna get into fashion tho, i'm really into that & photography, i wanna shoot movies n act too, i got dreams, & i'm just tryna fulfill em, but thank you for all my supporters, i'm glad yall fuck with me, so i fuck with yall! & i promise you won't be unsatisfied with VEEOLOGY, It's been on repeat in my crib for about 4 days now! shits amazing, me & my team are so proud of me, thank you lord again, i know it's you who gave that good music to me, i really appreciate it.. Word

No comments:

Post a Comment