Sunday, March 1, 2009

Veegly updates

Deleted my personal myspace [it's decise to live lol]

Making a facebook

dropping "veeology" this month

fine with being single now

going to hawaii ina couple months

tatting my brothers name on me for tha second time

been meeting a shitload of people, that's good networking

i club now, gotta be seen lol

[& ever since i been clubbing] i really feel like i'm thee best dresser in Houston, cus uhh.....damn...smh

i'm perfectly normal, i don't love no more! That thing happened where i felt really ugh n stupid about thee girl i was chasing that made feelings just go away, finnally lol


I love you devinn.

I love you Ashley. [both]

Why is my dogs nose always wet?? lmao

My swagg is back to a hundred million trillion..zillion

i'm thinking of adding new peeps to my [70s] circle

weed grinders work hella good

I love ihop

I love my dad, thanks for all thee support pops, means alot

Whuddup labels..! lol [insider]

I hate when people don't take my music inquiry seriously, it irks me, i wasnt always good, but i am now mothafucker so accept it! People doubt my shit, then they hear it like yoooooooo, your ill [this was mostly for people who know/knew me, fuck it even ppl who don't]

i don't care for hype

i dont care for money

i love cartoons

i love my mommy

GOD is mysterious

It's a small world, You really neva know who knows who [seriously]

myspace.com/g5spacemusic

P E A C E

No comments:

Post a Comment