Wednesday, March 25, 2009

End of thee month present

Veeology drops tuesday mar 31!

Download on sight, throw it on ya blog, on ya myspace, in ya stereo, on ya phone, on ya voicemail, drop me a comment or review it on ya blog, do whutev, support a duderr, get thee word out that good music has arrived.

I can't really decide on my fav track on there cus it's so many, but i bang drunken words, away with me, say me LOVE, cinematic hallucinations, moodring, game of life, sitting on thee moon, & no helmet in space alot! damn, i hear those n just listen to tha tape over n over again on repeat, i hate when it ends. [That's why i'm working on thee next one, it's gonna be hotter lol]

But yo, i'm not hyping, but i think i did a pretty good job on there, i touched on ALOT of shit in real life, the pain, heartbreak, safe-sex, bad side of love, fighting depression, good shit, good side of love, sex, fuck hype, moods, real personal shit about me, shit it's veeology! I give you me, vee, introducing Veeology!

No comments:

Post a Comment