Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What i'm feeling right now

As a musician, I go through shit, more shit than thee average person, & I think it's mainly cause I have to bring a message to thee world, a message to where other people can get through those times of pain..& pain is hardcore, n we all need someone to talk too, don't we? So bassicly, in my music, I talk directly to you, like say I say, "they want me to fall, but you won't stop me at all" [don't bite that lol] I'm saying that when you coming up.. people hate that, people hate people who try to do something with themselves or follow their dreams, so they hate on you, make you feel lame, do thee upmost to kill your self-e-steem, by them doing that, you gotta be strong, & it's obvious your strong, cus you don't stop, you neva quit, you keep going, you kept going when they left, you was doing it when they were here, people come n go man, trust me, but I'm pretty sure they're will be at least one person who's always there, who always supports you, in my case, I have my bro, mom, n somewhut of my pops, they got me regardless, & of course GOD.. GOD is not a person tho, he's way bigger than that, he's an unstoppable force that cannot be defeated, & if you have him on your team, then your unstoppable, your cheating bassicly, lol, but just becus you have GOD doesn't mean your not gonna go through it, he'll put you through things to test your faith, to see how badly you really want it, & if you show him your faithful, & your serious about your dream, then he will bless you, trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment